Sustainability, SDG's and circular economy in the coffee sector
SUSTAINABLE CONCEPTS TO COVER:
1. SDG’s from the production in the source to the upcycling process.
2. Coffee grounds recovery-waste management on campus.
3. circular economy, added value giving a second use to the coffee grounds. (alternative material).
4. Added value to farmers through responsible consumption. Specialty coffee.
(coffee tasting and muffins with coffee fiber).
5. Traceability technologies in the source.
Information about the presentator:
Presenter: Alejandra Hernandez
Sustainable business and technology
Coffee consultant and trader
MAKA Connecting: https://makaconnecting.com/